Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can cook Banana bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- Prepare 1/2 of cup/ 125g of soft butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of AP flour (wheat).
- It’s 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of large ripe bananas.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread instructions
- Combine butter, sugar and eggs. Sufficient to use a regular spatula to mix.
- Sift in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mash bananas with a fork and add it in.
- Bake at 180 degC for 1 hour.
- Let it cool before cutting it. Best to let it cool on a wire mesh so that the base dries as well..
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.