Banana pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! You can have Banana pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana pancakes
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3 of over ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Top pancakes with banana slices and maple syrup to serve. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl.
Banana pancakes step by step
- Mix the flour, cinnamon, baking powder and sugar in a bowl then put it aside.
- In a separate bowl,mash the bananas till almost smooth then mix in the eggs and milk then whisk.
- Pour the banana mixture into the flour mixture and whisk till smooth.
- Scoop your mixture according to the size of pancakes you desire and cook until golden brown.
Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks. It seems like you'd just end up with scrambled banana-eggs (yuck), but the final product truly resembles a pancake. Piping hot and golden brown, with crispy edges.