The BEST Banana Nut Muffins EVER!. These Best Ever Banana Nut Muffins are the BEST banana muffins you'll ever make, with a delicious and sweet walnut topping! Mash bananas in a large bowl. Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract.
Cool … Spoon the batter into the paper liners, filling each one to the top. Top each muffin with dried banana chips, granola, or coconut, if desired. These are the only banana muffins I make now. You can have The BEST Banana Nut Muffins EVER! using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The BEST Banana Nut Muffins EVER!
- It’s 3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Unsalted Butter, melted and cooled.
- Prepare 2 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Whole Milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mashed Ripe Bananas (2 bananas).
- You need 1 cup of Medium-Diced Ripe Bananas (1 banana).
- You need 1 cup of Small-Diced Walnuts.
- It’s 1 cup of Granola.
- It’s 1 cup of Sweetened Shredded Coconut.
- You need 1 of Dried Banana Chips, Granola, or Shredded Coconut (optional).
I add chocolate chips to my batter and triple the recipe. These freeze … These banana nut muffins are soft, fluffy, moist, and loaded with banana flavor. In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened.
The BEST Banana Nut Muffins EVER! instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Line 18 large muffin cups with paper liners..
- Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (if you don't have a paddle attachment, a regular mixer will work fine). Add the melted butter and blend..
- Combine the eggs, milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas in a separate bowl, then add them to the flour-and-butter mixture. Scrape the bowl and blend well. Don't overmix..
- Fold the diced bananas, walnuts, granola, and coconut into the batter..
- Spoon the batter into the paper liners, filling each one to the top. Top each muffin with dried banana chips, granola, or coconut, if desired..
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the tops are brown and a toothpick comes out clean. Cool slightly, remove from pan, and serve..
Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups. The Easiest and Best Banana Muffins Recipe EVER! These are simple to whip up and perfect for a weekend breakfast. Loaded with banana and topped with crumb topping, I can't get enough of this easy muffin recipe! This is the best homemade banana muffins recipe perfect for healthy breakfast!