Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies. These Homemade Chocolate Chip Brownies will satisfy any chocolate craving you have. This easy brownie recipe will give any box mix a run for the money. For the second batch I made the brownie recipe with dark cocoa powder in place of the baking chocolate squares, and there it was!
I'd know because that's exactly what my husband and I did for an afternoon treat today and. Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies-soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies with fudgy brownie chunks inside! That's right, I put brownie chunks inside chocolate chip cookies. You can cook Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies
- You need 1 cup of unsalted cold butter (cut into small cubes).
- It’s 1 cup of dark brown sugar packed.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of medium eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark baking cocoa.
- It’s 1 cup of cake flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of dark chocolate chips or semi sweet chocolate chips.
You might be thinking that sounds a little extreme and you are right…EXTREMELY delicious! A chewy, delectable brownie/cookie fusion everyone will love. This recipe for Chocolate Brownie Cookies is the perfect balance between a crisp cookie and a fudgy brownie. If you love chocolate cookies, you'll love these dark, chewy delights.
Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies step by step
- Pre heat oven to 410 degrees..
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, cream together cold butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add eggs 1 at time, mixing well after each addition..
- Add cocoa, cake flour, all purpose flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt and stir until combined. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Separate dough into large balls and place on a cookie sheet. Lightly press on top of the dough to smooth out..
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes until until edges are crisp. Let them rest for 10 minutes..
ThisBrownie C hocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake is layers of brownie, edible cookie dough, and a rich chocolate ganache, stacked together Because I love him, and it was his birthday after all, I came up with this amazing brownie chocolate chip cookie dough cake and I even added a layer of dark. These cookies are like eating a fudge brownie and chocolate chip cookie, all in the same dessert! You can even make the dough ahead of time if you wish and freeze individual chocolate cookie dough balls, to keep on hand for a cold or rainy day when you want a quick homemade cookie fix. Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies. featured in Vegetarian Meals For The Day. I love brownies but I really like the convenience of a cookie.