Banana pancakes 😋. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Easy to make, naturally sweetened, and ultra satisfying, we think our. What you'll need To Make Banana Pancakes. You can cook Banana pancakes 😋 using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana pancakes 😋
- It’s 500 g of Flour.
- Prepare 100 ml of Warm water.
- It’s 40 ml of Mala.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of overripe bananas.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 an orange.
Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Whisk with a fork to combine. Mix in the milk and vanilla extract.
Banana pancakes 😋 step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients: salt and the sugar.
- Add the egg and mix..
- Mix the mala with half the water and pour in the Flour mixture, while mashing the bananas..
- Mix thoroughly, add the mashed bananas. Continue mixing while adding the remaining water till smooth.add the orange juice..
- Warm pan, pour some oil to avoid the pancake from sticking..
- Cook the pancakes 3 to 4 minutes each side..
- Serve with your favourite drink.☺️.
In large bowl sift together flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and baking powder. In separate bowl whisk together egg, buttermilk, milk and melted butter. You can switch out the banana for any kind of fruit. Cooked apples, peaches and pears go very well in this recipe. You may also freeze banana pancakes – separate each pancake with parchment paper and then place them in a freezer-safe bag and seal.