Sausage Stuffed French Toast Roll Ups. This easy sweet and savory Sausage French Toast Roll Ups recipe is as fun to make as it is to eat. With just a few basic ingredients, this is a breakfast or brunch that is always sure to impress! Roll up the sausage inside and seal the ends by pressing the bread together.
Sausage Stuffed French Toast Roll Ups. Easy to make and fun to eat, these French Toast Sausage Roll-Ups are always popular with my family. Place sausage at the edge of the bread, and roll up. You can have Sausage Stuffed French Toast Roll Ups using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage Stuffed French Toast Roll Ups
- It’s 6 of White or whole wheat bread slices-.
- You need 6 of Sausages cooked.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need As needed of Unsalted butter.
In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla. Dip each roll-up in egg mixture, and pan fry in a buttered skillet until all sides are golden brown. Sausage Stuffed French Toast Roll Ups – Life Made Simple. These strawberry cheesecake French toast roll-ups are actually really easy to make and you probably have all the ingredients in your home already!
Sausage Stuffed French Toast Roll Ups step by step
- Slice crust off of the bread. Use a rolling pin flatten the bread slices. Place a sausage towards one edge of the bread and roll up tightly. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla extract. Preheat a griddle or skillet over medium heat. Grease well with butter. Dip the sausage rolls in the egg mixture, rolling gently to coat all sides, and carefully place on hot griddle. Cook for a few minutes, turning gently, until golden brown on all sides. Serve warm with maple syrup!.
French Toast Sausage Roll-ups: Warm, savory sausage wrapped in fresh bread that's dipped in a classic french toast mixture and cooked to Give it a little squeeze in your first to secure the bread in place and set it aside, seam side down. Carefully dunk the sausage rollups into the egg mixture, until. French Toast Roll-Ups – cream cheese, fruit, or whatever fillings you like rolled up in cinnamon sugar bread. Without getting into too much detail, my baby girl had a stomach bug and my husband had food poisoning from a local fast food joint. We can't get over how tasty these french toast roll ups turned out.