Banana Pancake. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. You can have Banana Pancake using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Pancake
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 5 drops of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 of ripe banana (2 if small).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. I admit that flipping the pancakes could be tricky. Remember the smaller, the more manageable the pancakes are.
Banana Pancake step by step
- Put banana,eggs,milk,vanilla essence and sugar in a blending jar. Make a smooth paste. In a bowl, take flour,baking soda,baking powder and mix properly. Pour the egg mixture into bowl and make a thick paste. Batter should have thick consistency. Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides; serve hot. Topping : I have used chocolate brownie whipped.
You might need to practice to make banana pancakes like boss. Peel the banana and break it up into several big chunks in a medium bowl. Use a dinner fork to thoroughly mash the banana. Continue mashing until the banana has a pudding-like consistency and no large lumps remain; a few small lumps are okay. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash.