Banana Oatmeal Muffins. In a large bowl, beat the egg lightly. Stir in the milk, oil, and vanilla. Add the mashed banana, and combine thoroughly.
Fold oats and walnuts into batter. Scoop batter into the muffin cups using a large ice cream scoop. In a separate bowl, combine the mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla and butter. You can cook Banana Oatmeal Muffins using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- Prepare 2 cup of mashed banana.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of quick-cooking oats.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture, stirring just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon batter into greased muffin cups. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, beat the egg whites, bananas, brown sugar, milk and oil.
Banana Oatmeal Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 18 muffin cups with non stick spray.
- Mix all ingredients until well blended..
- Scoop out batter into cups, filling about 3/4 full..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until desired doneness..
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Beat egg, banana and melted butter together in small bowl until smooth. Add banana mixture to dry ingredients. These delicious oatmeal banana muffins are made with whole grain oatmeal and have an oatmeal crumb topping. It's a delicious moist muffin filled with banana and oatmeal, and is perfect for breakfast or snacking any day of the week!