Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread. A moist and delicious cinnamon swirl banana bread recipe. Serve this for breakfast or as dessert! Are you tired of seeing banana bread recipes yet?
Super-moist banana bread with a thick cinnamon swirl and topped with vanilla glaze. Please tell me you have some ripe bananas on your counter?! I sure hope so because this banana bread is the best and it's calling your name! You can cook Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 4 of ripe bananas, mashed (about 1–1/2 cups.
- Prepare 3/4 cup (2 sticks) of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of Cinnamon swirl.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of cinnamon.
- You need 2 Tbs of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of granulated sugar.
I have a confession to make. This easy banana cinnamon bread recipe is so moist with a ribbon of buttery cinnamon swirled throughout. It's a banana bread everyone will love! You can't have cinnamon swirl banana bread without the swirl!
Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease and flour a 9×5-inch loaf pan and set aside..
- In a large bowl, melt the butter and let cool slightly. Whisk in the sugar then the eggs and vanilla. Stir in the flour and baking soda. Fold in the mashed bananas until just combined..
- In a small bowl, use a fork to stir together the cinnamon sugar swirl ingredients until thick and well combined..
- Spread 1/4 of the batter evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Dollop 1/4 of the cinnamon sugar mixture over the batter in the pan and then make a nice thick swirl through the batter with a table knife or bottom of a wooden spoon..
- Place 1/3 of the remaining batter evenly over the first layer and swirl with 1/3 of the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture. Place 1/2 of the remaining batter evenly over the second layer and swirl with 1/2 of the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture..
- Spread the remaining batter evenly over the top and dollop with the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture. Make large swirls throughout the entire loaf..
- Place loaf pan on a baking sheet and bake for 60-70 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Let the bread cool in the pan for at least 30 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Once cooled, enjoy!.
It took quite a few trials to get it just right and luckily, the easiest technique ended up. Craving a quick and easy recipe while bored at home? Try out our cinnamon banana bread and see what you think!! The comforting flavors will burst in your. This Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread is easy to make and turns out so soft and fluffy!