Banana Pancake. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Heat a skillet over medium heat and add some oil. You can cook Banana Pancake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Pancake
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 of ripe mashed bananas.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbspn of oil.
- Prepare of Vanilla essence.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Peel the banana and break it up into several big chunks in a medium bowl. Use a dinner fork to thoroughly mash the banana. Continue mashing until the banana has a pudding-like consistency and no large lumps remain; a few small lumps are okay.
Banana Pancake instructions
- In a bowl mix together the flour, baking powder. In another bowl add the milk, mashed bananas, honey, few drops vanilla essence, oil and beat well..
- Make a space in the dry ingredient and gradually stir in liquid ingredients, mixing till smooth..
- Heat pan on medium heat, grease and pour in a spoonful batter..
- Cook untill brown spots appear on both sides and serve..
HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. I admit that flipping the pancakes could be tricky. Remember the smaller, the more manageable the pancakes are. You might need to practice to make banana pancakes like boss.