Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can cook Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated white sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 of mashed bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, chocolate chips or almonds- optional.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350. Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together. Set aside..
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Gradually add one egg at a time to butter sugar mixture beating each one throughly..
- Mash bananas, add to egg mixture. Stir in dry ingredients gradually. When well mixed add walnuts or almonds..
- Bake at 350 for 45-60 or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Serve warmed with butter..
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.