Banana bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can have Banana bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 cups of mashed bananas.
- It’s 11/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 11/2 tsp of bicarbonate soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 100 of gs chic chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas?
Banana bread instructions
- Sift dry ingredients.
- Mix sugar and oil well.
- Add an egg at a time as you beat the mixture.
- Add the vanilla.
- Mix in the dry mixture alternating with the milk..
- Lastly mix in the banana then the choc chips..
- Bake on 180°c oven for 30mins or till done.
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.