Twice cooked carrot cakes. In a large bowl, stir together the oats, flour, pecans and spices. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the butter. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs.
Check for finished cake by inserting toothpick – it will come out clean when inserted into the cake if cake is cooked completely. Invert pan over a plate larger than pan opening and allow cake to slide onto plate from pan. Frost or sprinkle with powdered sugar as desired. You can cook Twice cooked carrot cakes using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Twice cooked carrot cakes
- It’s of carrots 1st cooking.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of carrots either baby petite, or cut into small pieces.
- You need 1 of broth or water.
- Prepare of second cooking.
- You need 1 medium of banana.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- You need 1 of oil to pan fry.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of topping.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, soda, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg in large bowl. Combine carrots, oil, pineapple, eggs and water. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and oil. Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, allspice and salt; gradually add to egg mixture.
Twice cooked carrot cakes instructions
- In a pan boil your carrots in broth or water. Boil till fork tender..
- Heat oil in pan.
- Let them cool. Mash together with banana and egg. Mix in garlic, salt, and cheese. Form into patties and fry till done turning as needed..
- Move to a paper towel. Drizzle with honey. Serve hope you enjoy!.
Each carrot cake recipe was baked on the same day and compared in a side-by-side taste test. I followed each recipe exactly as written and tried my best to keep all outside factors to a minimum. I baked them all in the same oven, used carrots from the same bag, and tasted them all at the same time.. In a large bowl, mix together sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla, and buttermilk. Stir in carrots, coconut, vanilla, and pineapple.