Rice Flour and Oats Banana Chocolate Muffin. Rice Flour and Oats Banana Chocolate Muffin I like to eat healthy. Very easy to make microwave recipe. Rice Flour and Oats Banana Chocolate Muffin instructions.
Great for breakfast on the go, fun for snack as well as good enough for dessert! These easy and healthy chocolate banana and oat muffins are everything that you want in breakfast. And they are made with whole wheat flour – major healthy points right here. You can cook Rice Flour and Oats Banana Chocolate Muffin using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice Flour and Oats Banana Chocolate Muffin
- You need of Dry.
- You need 25 ml of Oats.
- Prepare 25 ml of Rice flour.
- It’s 5 ml of Baking powder.
- It’s 2 1/2 ml of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Wet.
- Prepare 5 ml of Virgin coconut oil.
- You need 1 ml of Vanilla.
- You need 2 1/2 of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 of Banana.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 small of Dark chocolate mini bar (70%).
In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In another bowl whisk together the eggs, oil, milk, and mashed bananas. In a large bowl, mix together oats, yogurt and milk. Meanwhile, whisk together remaining dry ingredients in a small bowl: whole wheat pastry flour through ground cloves.
Rice Flour and Oats Banana Chocolate Muffin instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients and set aside..
- Mix coconut oil, vanilla and honey and microwave for 30s..
- Mash banana in melted coconut oil, honey and vanilla than mix in egg and whip it good..
- Combine dry ingredients with wet. Mix till smooth.
- Crush dark chocolate and mix in.
- Now microwave for 4m 30s.
In a medium bowl, whisk together mashed bananas with oil and egg. You can use maple syrup, unrefined brown sugar, coconut sugar or Xylitol in these muffins. In a large bowl, combine sugar, salt, oats, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and brown sugar. In a separate large bowl, combine vanilla, egg, milk, mashed banana, and vegetable oil. Add banana mixture to dry mixture and stir until well combined.