My banana pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl.
Serve with a dollop of soft butter, a sprinkle of powdered sugar, sliced bananas, and whipped cream with a side of butter pecan or maple syrup. Banana Pancakes are supposed to be soft, fluffy, moist, and rich tasting but not mushy. If your pancakes come out mushy, it's likely because the heat on your griddle or skillet is too high and is cooking the outside much faster than the inside. You can cook My banana pancakes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My banana pancakes
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 of medium bananas mashed.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk 1(1/2 is not using banana).
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 T of oil or melted butter.
Adjust the heat and your pancakes should be perfect. Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas.
My banana pancakes step by step
- In a bowl add the dry ingredients, flour,baking powder (can be sub with self raising) salt, sugar and mix.
- In another owl add the wet ingredients the mashed banana, oil, eggs and milk and mix.
- Mix in the wet into the dry ingredients until just mixed.
- Scoop tablespoons of the mixture into a medium hot pan and wait till bubbles appear about 5 minutes and flip and brown the other side too.
- Stack and serve with honey or calmerised bananas or cheese or plain they still taste delicious.
Banana Pancakes are fluffy and perfectly sweet. Stack them up and top them off with sliced bananas, blueberries, and a drizzle of maple syrup for a comforting weekend breakfast. I don't know if it's from being home so much or what, but Elle has been a little extra with her breakfast choices lately. Allow the batter to spread and cook, the edges will start to dry and that's the best time to check and then flip. How to make Vegan Banana Pancakes Step One: Make the Batter Combine your dry ingredients – that's your flour, baking powder, and salt – in a large bowl and set aside.