Banana bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can cook Banana bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- Prepare 300 g of banana.
- You need 100 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 187 g of wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of eno or fruit salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas?
Banana bread instructions
- Blend all the wet ingredients with brown sugar..
- Sieve all the dry mix..
- Slowly add to the wet mix..
- Mix with a spatula by cut and fold method..
- At last add milk and mix..
- Bake for 180° for 40 min..
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.