Banana Breadloaf. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be frozen.
Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! The Cutest Mini Banana Bread Loaves: Cute as a button and perfect for sharing, great for stashing in the freezer. You can cook Banana Breadloaf using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Breadloaf
- Prepare 11/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almond flour.
- It’s 3 of over ripe bananas.
- You need 2 of eggs(room temp).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of medium brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of melted butter(room temp)/veg oil.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced almonds/walnuts.
Batch-bake this moist, spiced, nutty banana loaf, then eat what you can for breakfast Leave the banana bread to cool in the tins, then turn out and serve in thick slices. Place wrapped banana bread in a. This is the best vegan banana bread recipe ever, and it's so easy to make! Baking Bread Without a Loaf Pan.
Banana Breadloaf instructions
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and prepare 1 or 2 medium loaf pans.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl, until creamy..
- Sift together dry ingredients-flours, spices,baking soda and baking powder and keep aside..
- In another large bowl, cream together butter and sugar along with eggs one at a time.
- Now mix in the mashed bananas and vanilla extract until well incorporated.
- Alternate between the flour mixture and buttermilk.Gently stir to combine..
- Do not over mix,it can result in tough bread..
- Pour the batter into prepared pans and sprinkle some sliced walnuts or almonds.
- If you are making in Instant Pot, pour 1 cup water into the inner pot and place a trivet. Foil wrap your loaf tin containing batter and use foil sling to lower on top of the trivet..
- Bake for 1 hour in oven/in IP,'pressure cook' mode for 45 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Instant Pot-Any time you want to check the doneness during cooking, use Quick Release option by turning the steam handle to venting position and open the lid..
- Take the bread out of the oven and cool for about 10 mins before slicing..
If you want to make banana bread, or any other "quick bread" that does not involve yeast, you are likely to have a batter in a bowl instead of a. These delicious Mini Banana Bread Loaves are a great way to use up overripe bananas. Once you've tried this recipe, these little beauties will become a household favorite! Learn how to make healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, honey, coconut oil and bananas in this video. Here at BA everybody has their favorite banana bread recipe.