Banana Bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can cook Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 11/2 of all purpose flour.
- It’s 5 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted blueband.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas?
Banana Bread step by step
- In a bowl mash your bananas and pour in the melted blueband.Whisk all together..
- Add in the egg and sugar as you mix..
- Add in salt,baking powder and baking soda and continue mixing..
- Put in the flour and mix till well blended..
- Grease your sufuria and bake till the top turns golden brown or until a toothpick comes out clean..
- Let it cool and sip together with your favorite drink!!.
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.