Carrot Cake 【Recipe Video】. SUBSCRIBE HERE: http://bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakersWRITTEN RECIPE HERE: http://www.biggerbolderbaking.com/best-ever-carrot-cake/Learn the secrets to my best-ever. A wonderfully moist, perfectly spiced carrot cake recipe. This cake is surprisingly simple to make and includes a step-by-step video for no-fail results every time.
To assemble the cake, peel the parchment paper from the cake layers and place one layer onto a plate or platter. Spread the top with a generous layer of frosting and top with the second cake. Frosting the top and sides of the cakes and use your spatula to create swirls in the frosting. You can cook Carrot Cake 【Recipe Video】 using 25 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake 【Recipe Video】
- It’s of ■ For Carrot Cake.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 100 g (1/2 cup) of cane sugar.
- Prepare 40 g (3.5 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- It’s 50 g (4 Tbsp) of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of salt.
- You need 250 g (8.8 oz) of carrot, grated or chopped.
- Prepare 20 g (3.5 Tbsp) of almond flour.
- It’s 60 g of (2.1 oz, about 2/5 cup) raisins.
- It’s 40 g (1.4 oz) of walnuts, roasted.
- You need of ※dry ingredients.
- You need 100 g (4/5 cup) of bread flour.
- It’s 100 g (4/5 cup) of cake flour.
- You need 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder.
- Prepare 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of baking soda.
- You need 3 g (1.5 tsp) of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 g (1/2 tsp) of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 0.5 g (1/4 tsp) of cardamom powder.
- It’s 0.5 g (1/4 tsp) of allspice powder.
- You need of ■ For Topping.
- It’s 140 g (4.9 oz) of cream cheese.
- It’s 15 g (1.3 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
This classic carrot cake is perfectly soft and moist. The cream cheese frosting has a marshmallow-like fluffiness. Finally a carrot cake that isn't too sweet! For this carrot cake recipe, I chose to decorate with the nuts.
Carrot Cake 【Recipe Video】 step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/b1dyJAxrTfg.
- Grease the pans with butter. Sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 210℃ / 410°F..
- Pour hot water onto the raisins to soften. Drain off the hot water. Cut the walnuts into small pieces..
- Grate the carrot coarsely (or chop it finely). Mix all dry ingredients and sift twice..
- Microwave the unsalted butter to melt. (600W, about 20 sec) Prepare boiling water..
- Put eggs in a large bowl. Beat it lightly until it gets watery. Pour warm water in a large container (boiling water + cold water, the same ratio). Put the large bowl (egg) in the warm water..
- Add cane sugar and mix well with a whisk for 2 mins until combined. Add the melted butter in 4 parts. Mix well for around 20 sec after each addition..
- Add the vegetable oil in 4 parts. Mix well for around 20 sec after each addition. After adding all, mix well for 1 min..
- Add salt and mix well. Take the bowl out from the warm water. Add the carrot and mix well with a spatula..
- Sift almond flour over the batter. Add all of the dry ingredients and fold until the powderiness disappears..
- Add raisins and walnuts. Fold it 15-20 times. Put it into the prepared pan..
- Bake it at 180℃ / 356°F for 35 mins, and 170℃ / 338°F for 10 mins. Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. (Switch inside hot gas and outside air.) Let it cool as it is..
- Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm and wrap it with plastic wrap. When cooled thoroughly, let it sit in a fridge overnight..
- 【For Topping】Mix cream cheese until soft and smooth. Add unsalted butter, powdered sugar, and lemon juice in order and mix well after each addition..
- Slice and serve. Top with the cream cheese. It's all done!!.
I chopped up some toasted pecans and then inverted a bowl onto the cake. Gently spread the pecans around the bowl and you'll end up with a nice clean circle on the center of the cake. Watch the video below to see how I did it! This is the carrot cake recipe I have been searching for. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.