Chocolate Banana Pancake. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl. After mixing well stir in milk, banana, egg and vanilla. Heat a griddle, sprayed with oil on medium heat.
Whisk until a bit frothy and smooth. In a smaller bowl mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder and cocoa powder. Instructions Place the bananas into a large bowl and puree with a potato masher until smooth, with no lumps remaining. You can have Chocolate Banana Pancake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Pancake
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour/wheat flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg or replace with 2 tbsp curd.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil/butter.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1-2 of very ripe bananas.
- You need 1/4 cup of mini chocolate chips.
Add milk and eggs, and whisk thoroughly. Add flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Blend on high for few seconds until ingredients combine. This chocolate pancake recipe is definitely fail-proof because I've been making it for years and it never let me down.
Chocolate Banana Pancake step by step
- In a mixer jar, add Banana,milk,egg,vanilla essence,sugar,butter and blend it nicely for 1 min..
- In a large bowl, add wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and combine well.
- Then add the blended mixture into the dry ingredient and mix well without forming lumps..
- Add few chocolate chips and mix well. Batter should be in pouring thick consistency..
- On a hot tawa, add little butter, pour 1 ladle full of batter. spray some ghee on sides. Cook until small bubbles form then flip until the bottom is a light golden brown..
- Prepare remaining pancake batter and spray some ghee if needed..
- Drizzle some chocolate syrup and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips..
It's actually one of the first recipes I've ever shared here on the blog, however, it definitely needed to be updated, turning it into a banana bread version that is even better than the original with flaxseed-eggs! How To Make Chocolate Banana Pancakes In a medium mixing bowl, mash the banana. Add the egg, vanilla (if using), yogurt and water. Stir egg mixture into flour mixture until just blended (batter will be lumpy). Scatter half the sliced bananas and chocolate chips over the pancakes.