Banana Bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. You can have Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 3/4 of bananas.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2 scoops of peanut butter.
- It’s 2 scoops of honey.
- You need 2 cups of gluten free flour.
- You need 1 spoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 spoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of walnuts.
- It’s 2 spoons of sweet chocolate powder.
- You need 1/2 spoon of salt.
Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil, buttermilk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined.
Banana Bread step by step
- Pre heat oven 170C.
- Smash the bananas very well and when they are ready, mix them with the eggs, honey and peanut butter.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt & the chocolate powder. Mix well and add the walnuts & mix again..
- Add the mixture into the mold and heat it for 50-55 min. Enjoy 😍.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Allow your banana bread to cool on a cooling rack or a plate before refrigerating it. Slice your bread in thick and even slices. In the unlikely event of leftovers, pack the remaining banana bread slices in plastic wrap while it's still a little warm. To make banana bread, you'll need pretty straightforward ingredients.