Sugar free protein banana nut muffins. These Sugar-Free Banana Nut Muffins are truly delicious while also being packed with healthy fats, and allergen friendly. Cream butter, bananas, and egg together. Add dry ingredients and mix, and nuts/chocolate last.
In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Then stir in the sugar alternative that you have chosen to use. In another bowl, mix the bananas, egg, sugar, applesauce, and vanilla. You can have Sugar free protein banana nut muffins using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sugar free protein banana nut muffins
- Prepare 1/2 cup (1 stick) of soft or melted butter.
- Prepare 3 of large ripe bananas.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 3/4 cup of Splenda (or 1/2 cup sugar if you don’t want sugar free).
- You need 1 1/2 scoops of unflavored whey protein powder.
- You need 1 cup of AP flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts and/or chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Equal parts cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on top before baking.
Mix in the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients with a wooden spoon until well incorporated; then stir in the nuts. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tins. Bananas, of course, are not a low carb keto-friendly fruit. However, you don't actually have to use real bananas to make delicious banana muffins!.
Sugar free protein banana nut muffins step by step
- Heat oven to 350. Cream butter, bananas, and egg together..
- Add dry ingredients and mix, and nuts/chocolate last..
- Put in greased muffin tins or muffin sheets. DONT FORGET TO ADD CINNAMON SUGAR MIXTURE ON TOP!! Bake for 20 min.
Fortunately, there's a magical keto-friendly ingredient called Banana Extract. And it can add a ton of banana flavor to whatever you're making. I actually used it to make this keto banana bread a few months ago, and you. Mix in the soy milk, coconut oil, vanilla, and stevia. Add the flax egg to the banana mixture until combined.