Banana bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can cook Banana bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s 2-3 of very ripe bananas, peeled (about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups mash.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1-2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar (adjust to your liking).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter unsalted.
- You need Pinch of salt (avoid it if using salted butter).
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas?
Banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven 175° oil your baking tin.
- In a bowl mash the bananas with a fork.
- Add beaten egg(s),vanilla essence,melted butter and sugar. Mix all ingredients together.
- Sift the flour together with the baking powder and fold in. Do not over mix.
- Pour in the bread tin and bake for 45 minutes or until a clean knife or skewer comes out clean..
- Let it cool in the tin for a few minutes before attempting to remove. Serve with your favorite beverage #bakedsnack.
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.