Banana bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. You can have Banana bread using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 3 of fully ripe banana.
- Prepare as needed of Liquid milk.
Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas? When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor.
Banana bread instructions
- Collect all ingredients together.
- Take a mixing bowl and add sugar, oil and egg in it.
- In the flour add baking powder in it.
- Add flour and cinnamon powder in sugar better and add liquid milk if needed.
- Meshed bananas and add into mixture.
- Grease baking dish and dust with dry flour.
- Add bread mixture into it.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 175 degrees in pre heated oven.
- Take out from oven when baked nicely and dish out when cool down. Enjoy with tea.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe. The yellow peels should be at least half browned, and the bananas inside squishy and browning. The key to a loaf of delightful banana bread is its moistness. Here are some tips and tricks to ensure that your banana bread doesn't turn dry: The bananas have to be over-ripe.