Banana pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! You can have Banana pancakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana pancakes
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- You need of Banana.
- It’s of kellogs chocos.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of milk.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Top pancakes with banana slices and maple syrup to serve. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl.
Banana pancakes step by step
- Ina mixer add 2 banana made it a smooth paste.
- Pour the banana paste in a vessel.
- Add sugar,baking powder,baking soda, pinch salt..
- Add milk and mix everything well.
- Heat the pan/tawa and pour little batter. Don't make a round shape like we do for dosa just pour the batter..
- After one side is cooked, flip the pancake and cook well on both the sides.
- Place the pancakes one on other, top it with chopped banana, sugar and chocolate syrup (optional).
Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks. It seems like you'd just end up with scrambled banana-eggs (yuck), but the final product truly resembles a pancake. Piping hot and golden brown, with crispy edges.