BBQ Buffalo Chicken Soup. Mix milk, chicken, soups, and sauces in a large pot and bring to a simmer. Add sour cream and stir until completely dissolved. Strain egg noodles and add to the soup, then serve.
Ingredients of BBQ Buffalo Chicken Soup. Dissolve the bouillon in the liquid. Stir in the chicken, buffalo wing sauce, and Cheddar cheese. You can have BBQ Buffalo Chicken Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Buffalo Chicken Soup
- It’s 1 of Cooked Rotisserie Chicken.
- It’s 1 can of Family Size – Cream of Chicken Soup.
- You need 6 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Hot Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of BBQ Sauce.
- It’s 1 of 12 oz. bag of Medium Egg Noodles (optional).
- It’s 8 oz of Sour Cream.
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup Saute the sauteables: In a large Dutch oven or soup pot melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onions, celery, carrots, garlic and stir. The process for how to make buffalo chicken soup in a pressure cooker is very straightforward. The Instant Pot does all the work.
BBQ Buffalo Chicken Soup instructions
- Boil egg noodles..
- Remove meat from chicken..
- Mix milk, chicken, soups, and sauces in a large pot and bring to a simmer..
- Add sour cream and stir until completely dissolved..
- Strain egg noodles and add to the soup, then serve..
Start by sauteing the onion, celery, and garlic in a little olive oil, at the bottom of the Instant Pot. Add the shredded chicken, broth, and buffalo sauce. Place the sautéed garlic and onions, carrots, celery, chicken breasts, Franks hot sauce, blue cheese dressing, and chicken stock in a stockpot. Cover and bring to a boil. Once the soup has cooked, take the chicken breasts out.