Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can have Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 2 of mashed bananas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1/4 of of plant milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of whole meal or spelt flour.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of egg or flax seed egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare Handful of walnuts.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius and line bread tin.
- In a bowl add egg, milk, banana, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Then add in cinnamon, baking powder and flour and combine (DO NOT OVER MIX! I made that mistake). Add walnuts.
- Pour into tin and cook in oven for 40-50 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.