Best ever banana bread. This is definitely THE BEST banana bread I've ever come across- but I swear I've made it even better. My Best Ever Banana Bread recipe is now yours, too! Get my chef-tested secrets to making this easy banana bread with incredible flavor and a moist Banana Bread tends to be one of those recipes that you need a master recipe for, one that never fails you.
It's all made by hand and with simple everyday ingredients, just like a good old-fashioned banana bread should be made. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. This is honestly the best banana bread recipe ever! You can have Best ever banana bread using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best ever banana bread
- Prepare 5 of browned bananas.
- You need 1 stick of unsalted real butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of sour cream.
- It’s .5 cup of ground pecans.
- It’s .5 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s .5 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s .5 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of brown sugar.
- It’s of Honey.
It's basically my easy banana bread but with brown butter, buttermilk, and roasted bananas to give the bread the ultimate flavor and texture. Stay home, stay positive, wash your hands, & MAKE IT BANANA! Love you! #makeitbanana #bananabread Here's the recipe. This Best Ever Banana Bread is best made with very ripe bananas – because they are the sweetest when they are ripe.
Best ever banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. In electric mixer combine: softened butter, eggs, sour cream,1 cup brown sugar, vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons honey..
- In separate bowl sift together: salt, baking soda and flour..
- Mash bananas put aside..
- In a small bowl add cinnamon,1/4 cup sugar and chopped pecans. Mix together. This will be used to garnish the top of bread mixture once poured in bread pan..
- Add flour mixture and ground pecans to the electric mixer. Once blended, add mashed bananas..
- Pour into bread pan. Add cinnamon mixture to top of batter..
- Place in oven for 1 hour 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clear. Cover top of bread with honey. Allow 1 hour to rest in pan prior to removing..
Here's a helpful tip: When those bananas on your kitchen counter get overly ripe – put them in the freezer. (We don't even peel them – just put them in a zippered plastic bag.) This moist Best-Ever Banana Bread freezes well. Make two at the same time; we never make just one! Have one to eat tomorrow and one to eat when I drop over for a cup of tea! Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking.