Carrot Cake Cupcakes. Beat the sugar, oil, and vanilla together in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. These carrot cake cupcakes are so simple to make. For the carrots, we prefer to hand grate for the finest carrot pieces that melt into the cupcake batter, but you can also use a food processor.
Carrot Cupcakes To try to get my family to eat more vegetables, I often "hide" nutritional foods inside sweet treats. The carrots add wonderful moistness to these cupcakes, which have a rich cream cheese frosting. Now we can have our cake and eat our vegetables, too! You can cook Carrot Cake Cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Prepare 200 grams of Grated carrots.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 125 ml of Oil.
- Prepare 10 ml of Vanilla.
- It’s 200 grams of Sugar.
- You need 50 grams of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 180 ml of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 300 grams of Flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 2 grams of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cloves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground ginger.
- It’s 100 grams of Walnuts.
- It’s 130 grams of Raisins.
- Prepare 120 grams of Crushed pineapple with juice.
I like to see myself as inventive, strange, and maybe even quirky — my carrot cake is a carrot cupcake (I like to think I'm a wee bit adorable, too). Toasted walnuts add a certain bittersweet and earthy taste to the cupcakes. Cinnamon and a good dose of cardamom give it a faraway newness, which is only. Every bite is filled with warm spice and sweet carrots and topped with the most delicious cinnamon cream cheese frosting.
Carrot Cake Cupcakes instructions
- Place raisins in a bowl with the pineappe, Let soak for at least an hour. Toast walnuts either in the oven or on stove until fragrant. Finely grate carrots..
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C and prepare your tins. In a bowl, add flour, soda, spices, and salt and whisk to combine..
- In another bowl, mix the eggs and sugars on medium speed for about 5 minutes or until the mix is pale and double in volume. Add in the oil and vanilla..
- Alternate the buttermilk with the flour mixture, reserving a bit of flour to dust the walnuts with. Add the carrot and raisins and mix. Add the walnuts and last of the flour until just combined. Spoon into tins..
- This recipe actually made 24 cupcakes, 6 egg shaped individual cakes, and two 6" round layers. Omitting the walnuts and/or raisins will give you less..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with dry crumbs..
- These get better the next day so make a batch up ahead of time and make your frosting day of..
It's the perfect upgrade to your Easter. These carrot cake cupcakes are made extra easy thanks to a box of Betty's cake mix! And their easy assembly doesn't bar you from customizing these sweet tre. Carrot cake cupcakes are a tiny twist on an old favorite, my Best-Ever Carrot Cake. Carrot cake can often be too dry, but this recipe calls for brown sugar, which will add a lot of moistness to the cupcake.