Banana Carrot and Choco Chip Muffin. In a large bowl, combine sugar, yogurt, oil, eggs, carrot, bananas and vanilla. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, flax seeds and oat bran. A perfect mid-afternoon snack which is not only healthy but also super yum!
A super easy mix to put together and store so you can make muffins easily and for very low cost and calories! In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, whisk the egg, oil, yogurt and vanilla. You can have Banana Carrot and Choco Chip Muffin using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Carrot and Choco Chip Muffin
- You need 1 cup of quick cooking oats.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of flaxseed meal.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrot pulp.
- Prepare 2 cup of mashed bananas.
- You need 1 cup of granulated brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crushed almonds.
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in bananas and chocolate chips. Spoon banana muffins batter equally into six muffin liners, in a muffin tray. Add a few dairy-free chocolate chips to the top of each muffin.
Banana Carrot and Choco Chip Muffin instructions
- Preheat oven at 200C. Grease muffin pan with butter..
- In a big bowl, mash the bananas and set aside. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, add in the melted butter, sugar and vanilla extract. Add the mashed bananas and carrot pulps..
- Combine all the dry ingredients such as the flour, flaxseed, oatmeal, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon and mix thoroughly. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Fold in the chocolate chips and crushed almonds..
- Spoon the batter evenly on the greased muffin tray and bake for 15 minutes or check if a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
I prefer silicone liners, since the muffins release with ease (don't stick), but paper liners also work. Ingredients for Paleo Carrot Cake Banana Muffins: Ripe Bananas: Ripe bananas bring the majority of the sweetness to these muffins, and enable us to go all naturally sweetened, without the need for any additional sweetener! Make sure your bananas are plenty ripe (think: mostly brown) so that they provide the sweetness and moisture we need to make these beauties POP. For banana bread without butter, you can substitute oil. Muffins with oil won't taste as rich, but the texture will be light and fluffy.