Chocolate Brownie Batter (edible). Maybe even better than the real thing – edible brownie batter is the safe-to-eat guilty pleasure late night dessert you've been searching for. You know those desserts where you can't help but lick the spatula while you are baking? I love making edible versions of those.
Learn how to make Chocolate Walnut Brownie Cake at home with Chef Varun Inamdar on Get Curried. In a bowl, add icing sugar, butter, mix them well. This edible brownie cookie dough gives you the best of both worlds. You can cook Chocolate Brownie Batter (edible) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Brownie Batter (edible)
- You need 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of AP Flour (I used gluten free).
- You need 2 cups of softened butter at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 8 Tbs of honey.
- Prepare 8 Tbs of milk (I used non fat).
- It’s 2 cups of mini chocolate chips.
With vegan and gluten free options everyone can enjoy this edible Then mix it up again and toss in your chocolate chunks. A very similar process is to be followed for the dairy free (vegan) and gluten free options. Ever swiped some brownie batter out of the pan? Edible brownie batter cookie dough is rich, fudgey, filled with chocolate chips, AND safe to eat!
Chocolate Brownie Batter (edible) instructions
- Mix cocoa and flour together..
- Mix in butter, sugar and honey..
- Mix in milk..
- Once everything is mixed together, add mini chocolate chips..
- Place in a container and top with more chocolate chips (I know chocolate overload, but so worth it)..
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm..
- Serve with some ice cream or you can be like me, grab a tablespoon full of this and disappear like David Copperfield. This recipe is very rich so I can only handle one tablespoon per day..
Has anyone else been sucked into the dark, twisted dystopian world of Handmaid's Tale??? Funnily enough, I picked the book up off a friend's shelf a. Thankfully though, I've found something that satisfies my deepest, darkest most intense ice cream cravings – this Chocolate Brownie Batter Blizzard that doesn't contain one lick of dairy. Enjoy scoop after scoop of eggless, edible, chocolate and peanut butter brownie batter, made with vanilla wafers instead of flour. Flavored with McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract and loaded with peanut butter cup candy, this cool, sweet treat tastes like your favorite.