Paleo Choc Chip Banana Muffins. The paleo guide to enjoy your favorite desserts to maintain good health! Altogether these paleo banana muffins are super easy to make. Start out by mixing together the wet ingredients beginning with the eggs.
They have a light, fluffy texture with a sweet banana flavor. And oh my gosh, when you bite into one while it's still warm with the half-melted dark mini-chocolate chips inside, these are just to die for! How to make these Paleo Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins: You start by blending the wet ingredients together with the bananas. You can have Paleo Choc Chip Banana Muffins using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paleo Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- You need 1 cup of Almond Meal/Flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coconut Flour, sifted.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pumkin Pie Spice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Unrefined, Organic Coconut Oil, melted.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Real Maple Syrup.
- Prepare 2 of Ripe Bananas, mashed.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (I used dark).
You can also mash them by hand, but if you have a blender, it's much quicker. Then the wet ingredients are mixed together with the dry ingredients and the chocolate chips. These insanely easy Paleo banana muffins are loaded with chocolate chips and completely vegan and gluten free! Perfect for a quick breakfast that kids and adults love!
Paleo Choc Chip Banana Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° and get muffin papers in a 12 count muffin pan. You may want to spray th papers with a little coconut oil cooking spray, I did not though..
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients (almond meal, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice)..
- In a separate, small mixing bowl, beat the eggs, then add and mix the wet ingredients (coconut oil, maple syrup, and bananas) to the eggs..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until combined, then fold in the chocolate chips..
- Fill the muffin papers 2/3 of the way full, then bake for 20 min. Let cool for at least 20 more minutes, then enjoy!.
These paleo chocolate chip banana muffins are just out of this world! In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix together mashed banana, eggs, melted butter, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract In a large mixing bowl, mix together almond flour, arrowroot powder, coconut flour, and baking powder. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Rich, soft, and moist Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins that are quick, healthy, and perfect to make ahead! They're gluten free, grain free, dairy free, nut free and Paleo and make a great on the go breakfast or snack.