Cowboy Breakfast Sandwich. Cowboy Breakfast Sandwich ingredients are a basic as they get: Texas Toast. It's something I love cooking for hungry cowboys, traveling salesmen. Spread whatever sandwich spread you'd like to use onto the Texas toast.
Top with remaining French toast slices, pressing down gently on sandwiches. Apparently, the garlic butter made the sandwich incredible. It really takes it over the top. You can cook Cowboy Breakfast Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cowboy Breakfast Sandwich
- You need to taste of Freshly ground black pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Sausage patties, 2 per sandwich.
- It’s 4-6 of medium eggs.
- It’s to taste of Sliced jalapeños,.
- It’s as needed of Butter, lots.
- Prepare of Sliced bread of choice, 2 slices per person.
- It’s 1/4 cup of half and half.
- It’s of Sliced cheese of choice, 2 per sandwich.
- It’s of Spread of choice, miracle whip, Mayo or spicy mustard works well.
I've got a new poll up in the sidebar, and just in Sandwich Bar Tea Sandwiches Roast Beef Sandwich Toast Sandwich Breakfast Sandwiches Sausage Breakfast.. Bagel Breakfast Sandwich (aka Hill-agel), Open-faced Bagel Breakfast Sandwich, Basic Bagel Breakfast Top bagel-breakfast-sandwich recipes just for you. Easy breakfast sandwich that'll keep you going for hours. Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Cowboy Breakfast Sandwiches recipe from Ree Drummond.
Cowboy Breakfast Sandwich step by step
- Start by grilling the breakfast sausage patties. Using a spatula, flatten the meat..
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and add 1/4 cup of half and half. (substitute for half and half: 1 teaspoon melted butter per 1/4 cup of whole milk). With a fork whisk them together. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Meanwhile, turn the patties over and flatten the meat again using the spatula. Continue to fry the meat..
- If using, drain the sliced jalapeños. And put them into a very hot Skillet or frying pan. Be sure to have good ventilation as it will give off some fumes. Allow them to sizzle for a bit and add a few slices of butter. Set aside..
- Using the same pan, add a few tablespoons of butter and melt (make sure its a good amount)..
- Add the sliced bread to the butter (soft thick brioche slices are great for this). Flip when they are lightly golden brown and add more butter to the pan). Remove and set aside when done..
- When the sausage meat is cooked, remove from the pan and drain the grease and return to a low/medium heat..
- Add the eggs to the pan and gently fold them using a spatula. Move them around slightly without breaking the eggs up too much..
- When the bread is grilled transfer onto a plate, spread your favourite spread on one piece. Spicy mayo, miracle whip, Mayo all goes well..
- Add 2 patties per sandwich, then top with a good amount of scrambled eggs..
- Top with the jalapeños, then the sliced cheese and finally with the second piece of toast..
- Return the sandwich to the pan to heat through well. The cheese should be melted through..
- Wrap up in foil to eat later or serve immediately..
Just like grandma used to make! I'm sure we all have various ways that we make our breakfast sandwiches and I thought it would be fun to show you how. Cowboy Croissant eggs, bacon or sausage, redpeppers, avacado aioli Cowboy Burrito eggs, bacon/sausage/veggie, pepper jack, red peppers, avocado aioli, sun-dried. I've got a new poll up in the sidebar, and just in case the winning option turns out to be "Every Day" (Lord help my saddlebags) I decided to get a ne. This Peeps Skillet S'mores Is Easter GOLD.