Vegan Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Muffins. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium/large mixing bowl. They are also naturally soy-free when using "Enjoy Life" brand chocolate chips. Moist and delicious banana chocolate chip muffins with simple ingredients.
Add the brown sugar, oil, vanilla, and almond milk, and whisk to incorporate. Muffins will be just a touch drier and not as fluffy, but still good! Then add banana, baking powder, and baking soda and mash until only small chunks remain. You can have Vegan Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Muffins using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Muffins
- It’s 1 cup of Whole Wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Coconut Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fine Sea Salt.
- You need 5 small of Ripe Bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of Organic Sugar, Honey, or Maple Syrup.
- You need 1/2 cup of Unsweetened plant based milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 cup of Vegan Chocolate Chips.
- You need of Coconut oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Flax seed meal.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped walnuts.
Home » Recipes » Vegan Banana Nut Muffins. In a large bowl, combine the flour, oatmeal, brown sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and baking soda. In a separate bowl, whisk together the bananas, soy milk, vegan margarine, and vanilla. Combine with the dry ingredients and stir just until the ingredients are combined.
Vegan Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Muffins step by step
- Set oven to 350°F. In a mixer combine dry ingredients listed, including flax meal and walnuts…and mix for 1 minute to blend..
- Add Bananas, milk, vanilla, & sweetener. Blend until combined (about 2 minutes). Set aside..
- Using a 12 cup muffin tin, or two 6 cup muffin tins, lightly grease the tin with coconut oil using fingers..
- Generously spoon the batter into each tin filling to the very top..
- Carefully place 6-8 chocolate chips on top of each uncooked muffin..
- Bake in oven on middle rack for approximately 20-25 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool about 5 minutes. Remove carefully from tin with knife if needed. Serve or freeze..
Vegan Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Muffins. These vegan banana chocolate chip muffins are fluffy, moist, so easy to make and taste amazing. Perfect for healthy snacking and great for breakfast too! I wanted to make them banana nut muffins, but since my daughter doesn't care for nuts I went ahead and added chocolate chips instead. Vegan Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Muffins Shellie Watson.