Banana Nut Muffins. Mix the banana-sugar mixture into the flour mixture until combined. Fold in the nuts and the mashed bananas with a rubber spatula. Spoon the batter into the muffin tins to fill them about halfway.
They're the best banana nut muffins I've found. In a medium bowl, beat egg whites slightly. Stir in bananas, sugar, oil, and lemon peel. You can cook Banana Nut Muffins using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Nut Muffins
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Butter.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 3 of Ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of Any kind of nut you like.
Add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. Add the soft butter, eggs, and vanilla and beat well, scraping down the sides of the bowl once or twice. Mix in the dry ingredients just until incorporated. Fold in the nuts if desired with a rubber spatula.
Banana Nut Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 and melt the butter.
- Combine butter with the egg, sugar, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl soft the flour and the baking soda and powder.
- Mix it all together, but just barley. It keeps them moist.
- Crush half of the nuts finely and crush the other half leaving it with chunks.
- Pour the chunkier one into the batter and set the other half aside.
- Pour into muffin tins.
- Sprinkle the rest of the nuts on top if the muffins.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Banana nut muffin recipe with ripe bananas, nuts, sugar, egg, flour. If time and waistline permitted, I could wake up every morning to these banana nut muffins! Stir banana mixture into flour mixture just until combined. Mash bananas in a large bowl. Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract.