Brownie Batter Hummus. This Brownie Batter Hummus is a delicious dessert dip, made with fiber-rich beans! It makes a great dip for strawberries, or a healthy frosting for cake. This chocolate hummus backpacking recipe is unlike any hummus you've ever take into the backcountry!
I wanted to just eat it with a spoon! This brownie batter hummus would be great with fruit or graham crackers. Brownie batter hummus: it's not just for breakfast anymore. You can have Brownie Batter Hummus using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brownie Batter Hummus
- Prepare 14 oz. of chick peas drained & rinsed well.
- It’s 1/4 of cocoa powder.
- You need 4 tsp of maple syrup (or 2tsp liquid stevia).
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almond milk (or other dairy free milk).
The next time you get a craving for something sweet, mix up a batch of this easy Brownie Batter Hummus. Add more milk as needed for desired consistency. Transfer hummus to a serving bowl. If using, stir in chocolate chips.
Brownie Batter Hummus step by step
- Add everything to a food processor or blender except milk blend well..
- Slowly add milk until you get the desired texture. Taste and add more syrup/chocolate as needed..
Optional: Melt chocolate chips and drizzle on top. Brownie Batter Dessert Hummus will blow you and your guests away! This dessert hummus is easy to make at home and goes well with fruit, pretzels, or sweet crackers. A fun take on traditional brownies, these flourless peanut butter hummus brownies are gooey, chocolatey and absolutely delicious. The base for this Brownie Batter Dessert Hummus is the same as for the regular hummus -> chickpeas + tahini.