Healthy Banana Blue Apple Muffins. Smash bananas in a large bowl. Then add blue berries and finely chopped apples and continue to smash together until mixed well. Blend ingredients together and set aside.
I was surprised at how tasty these muffins are, considering what few ingredients are in them – and NO sugar. Add the paper liners into the muffin tins or spray with a non-stick baking spray. In a large bowl, use a fork to mash up the bananas then pour the melted butter into the bananas. You can cook Healthy Banana Blue Apple Muffins using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Banana Blue Apple Muffins
- It’s 4 cup of Quick oats oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 packages of Blue berries.
- It’s 5 of Bananas.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of Sunflower seeds (unsalted).
- You need 1/2 cup of Finely chopped Roasted almonds (salted).
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk (I used cashew milk you may use soy or almond as well).
- It’s 2 of Apples finely chopped (I used green apples).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
I baked the Apple Banana muffins & the Moist Banana bread today. Both recipes turns up well and awesome. Both my husband and kids loved them. My husband said to me "can you just stick to this same recipe, please.
Healthy Banana Blue Apple Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Smash bananas in a large bowl.
- Then add blue berries and finely chopped apples and continue to smash together until mixed well.
- Next add 1 cup milk and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Blend ingredients together and set aside.
- In seperate bowl mix 4 cup quick oats 2 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp baking powder until blended.
- Then mix wet ingredients with dry and blend in almonds and sunflower seeds.
- Lightly coat muffin pan with cooking spray and spoon oatmeal mixture into the pan bake at 350 for 10-15 min or until browned.
- Take muffins out of pan to cool and let the muffins become firm so they dont fall apart and then Enjoy :)).
The Apple Banana muffins I used brown cane sugar and yogurt as a substitute for buttermilk. In a large bowl, beat the coconut oil and maple syrup together with a whisk. Mash bananas in a large mixing bowl. Combine dry ingredients and gently stir into banana mixture. In another bowl whisk together dry ingredients – flours, oats, cinnamon and baking powder.