The Perfect Banana Bread. This post may contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission with each This is THE BEST banana bread – easy to make, moist, perfect banana bread that is crisp on the outside and loaded with flavor. MOISTEST BANANA BREAD How To make Banana Bread. How To Make Perfect Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Every Time
You probably already have most of them on hand. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. It's such a classic that you likely already have your go-to recipe. You can cook The Perfect Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Perfect Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour/ maida.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3-4 of very ripe bananas.
- Prepare 8 tablespoons (1 stick) of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of toasted chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
Maybe it's from a parent, grandparent, great aunt, neighbor, or your favorite blogger. It comes out perfect every time. But maybe you want to mix things up a bit and create a banana bread recipe that's entirely your. It just might be the best banana bread ever!
The Perfect Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prep a bread loaf tin or a 8X8 inch baking tray with oil spray and dust with flour..
- The most important step in this recipe is to eliminate the excess moisture from bananas. To add intense banana flavor without the moisture (to avoid a dense cake), we place our bananas in a glass bowl and microwave them for 4-5 minutes. Then we transfer the microwaved bananas to a fine mash strainer and let the juice drain. Now transfer the liquid to a saucepan and cook over medium heat till it's reduced to 1/4th cup. Mash the banana concentrate into the bananas until it's smooth..
- Whisk melted butter, eggs, brown sugar and vanilla into a bowl. Pour the banana mix into this and whisk throughly. Next sieve flour, baking soda and salt into this mix and stir until combined. Gently fold in the roasted walnuts (roasting the walnuts gives it a nice crunch). Coating the chocolate chips with 1/2 teaspoon of flour ensures that the chocolate chips don't sink to the bottom of the pan, and spread evenly in the banana bread. Fold the dusted chocolate chips into batter..
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 45-55 min. Bake until done; use a toothpick to the check the center of the loaf to see if the baking process is complete and the toothpick comes out clean. Let the cake cool in pan for 10 minutes then turn the pan upside down into wire rack to release the cake. Let it cool further. Enjoy with a glass of cold milk or strong coffee!.
I've been craving banana bread ever since we returned from our trip to Maui, aka Banana Bread Heaven, but I Now I know that even though I think this is the perfect banana bread, ultimately food is subjective so the best thing I can do is explain what it is. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! Ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and flour. The beauty of this banana bread recipe is you don't need a fancy mixer!