Banana bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can cook Banana bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 100 grams of butter.
- It’s 6 of small bananas.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s Few drop of vanilla essence.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas?
Banana bread step by step
- Seive all the dry ingredients such as flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt..
- Beat butter and sugar untill light and white in colour. Now, add mashed bananas, vanilla essence and gradually add eggs one by one..
- Remove the batter from the blender and slowly fold in the seived dry ingredients. Put them in a cake/ bread mould..
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven at 180 degree for 10 minutes. And bake for 40 to 45 minutes. #keep checking your cake after 30 minutes. If it starts to burn, then cover it with aluminium foil..
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.