Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can cook Banana bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- Prepare 175 grams of flour.
- You need 15 grams of baking powder.
- Prepare 4 of banana soft walay.
- You need 100 grams of brown sugar.
- You need 100 grams of powered sugar.
- Prepare of Weight after grinding.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 75 ml of oil.
- You need 100 ml of cream.
- You need 1/2 of vanilla essence.
- You need of Dry nuts akhrot and badaam.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread instructions
- Beat 5 things, sugar, brown sugar, oil, cream and bananas for 5 minutes..
- Now add egg and beat more 3 minutes..
- Now add flour and mix then beat one minute. 1 Tbs flour nikaal lain..
- Now add baking powder and just mix with spoon..
- Now add nuts in 1 Tbs flour and add in mixture..
- Put this mixture equally in 2 mould of 7 inches. And sprinkle some nuts on it. Moulds should be greased..
- 35 to 40 minutes bake kar lain 180 degrees pay in pre heated oven..
- Shandaar 2 banana bread ready hay..
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.