Almond Flour Banana Muffins. Banana Muffins made with almond flour cuts those amounts by more than half. For another great tasting, healthy, low carb breakfast recipe try Almond Flour Pancakes! Almond Flour Banana Muffins These simple almond flour banana muffins are perfect when you need a quick and easy muffin.
They're packed with healthy protein and fats from nuts for the perfect afternoon snack or quick breakfast. Muffins are such a tasty way to start the day. Stir in almond flour, pastry flour, baking soda, and salt until blended. You can have Almond Flour Banana Muffins using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Almond Flour Banana Muffins
- Prepare 50 ml of Almond flour.
- You need 5 ml of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 1/2 ml of Cinnamon.
- You need 5 ml of Virgin coconut oil.
- Prepare 5 ml of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 of Banana.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Coconut flakes.
Next, mash bananas in a large bowl with a potato masher or a fork. Fourth Step: Let the keto banana muffins cool completely, then take them out of the pan. Almond Flour Banana Muffins (paleo, vegan option) These almond flour banana muffins have a great texture, with just a little bit of added coconut sugar and there's also a vegan option. These paleo banana muffins won't disappoint!
Almond Flour Banana Muffins instructions
- First Mix almond flour, baking powder and cinnamon set aside.
- Microwave honey and coconut oil for 35 seconds than mash and mix in the banana. After whip egg really good into this mix..
- Than add in dry ingredients and mix very well..
- Sprinkle coconut flakes on top than Microwave for 4m and 30s and enjoy.
People loved my almond flour brownies so much that I figured I'd make another almond flour recipe. In a large bowl mix the eggs with the bananas and mash. Then add the honey, baking powder, vanilla, almond milk and stir well. Taste to see if it needs more sweetener. Almond flour banana muffins – Make my low carb banana bread but bake it in muffin liners instead of a loaf pan.