Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can cook Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbs of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 of banana, mashed.
- You need 1/2 cup of nut (walnut, almond, etc), optional.
- You need of Choco chips, optional.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Mixed well all the dry ingredients.
- Stir egg, sugar and oil..
- Combine wet mixture to dry ingredients. Add in milk, vanilla extract and mashed banana. Stir until well blended..
- Mixed in chopped nuts, divide to two small loaves. Sprinkle choco chips on top..
- Oven for 50-75 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Tent the loaves with aluminum foil if the surface too brown..
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.