Bananas carrot cake. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and spices. This carrot cake recipe is made extra-special with maraschino cherries, chopped nuts, coconut, and mashed bananas.
In a large bowl, stir together butter and sugars until combined. Add eggs, milk, and vanilla and mix until combined. Slowly add in flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg and. You can have Bananas carrot cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bananas carrot cake
- You need 2 cup of of mash bananas.
- Prepare 2 cup of of grind carrots.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of of milk.
- It’s 3 cup of of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of spoon baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of spoon of salt.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of spoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of of softening butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of spoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
Banana Carrot Cake Recipe + Larger Image. Cream cheese frosting with a banana mixed in makes this cake extra special. Not to mention the combination of banana and carrots will turn into a moist and delicious cake. Put them together and you have a little piece of sweet heaven.
Bananas carrot cake step by step
- Mixed flour, salt and baking powder set aside.
- Mash bananas and add lemon juice stir and set aside.
- Smooth sugar and butter till smooth and beat in eggs on at the time then add vanilla beat till smooth.
- Add mashed bananas and carrots to the batter and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into the dry mixture and add milk then blend with wooden spoon till everything combined do not leave any lumps of flour.
- Preheated the oven at 190c.
- Pour batter into greased large cake baking bowl and bake for 1 hour or till toothpick come out clean.
Mix in eggs, one at a time. Once combined, add in all flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Mix these all together thoroughly and then add the oil, almond/walnuts, bananas, carrot, sultanas and Zest. Give this a thorough mix then pour into the prepared cake tin. Carrot Cake Banana Bread In a bowl, combine flour with baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.