Banana bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can have Banana bread using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 of very ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla(optional).
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas?
Banana bread step by step
- Firstly,wash your bananas and peel off the skin.
- Use a fork and mash.
- Meanwhile pre heat your oven at 360 then line and butter your loaf pans and set aside.
- Sift your flour,baking powder,baking soda and cinnamon into a bowl and set aside.
- Then measure your sugar and oil into a bowl.
- Use a hand mixer or whisk and beat until it becomes pale.
- Add in your eggs and beat.
- Add in your mashed bananas and continue mixing.
- Alternatively add in your flour and milk in three addition and mix.
- Add in your vanilla at this point and beat.I was out of vanilla making these batch of loaves,so I didn't use it..
- Beat until the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Pour into your greased pans and put into the oven.
- Bake until it becomes brown..
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.