Alkaline Banana Pancakes. Add your cut up bananas (or any other fruit) to the mixture and fold them in. Coat the surface of your pan, skillet, or griddle with grapeseed oil. Add Spelt flour, sea salt, vanilla extract, and agave to a bowl.
Alkaline Banana Pancakes Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, alkaline banana pancakes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. You can have Alkaline Banana Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Alkaline Banana Pancakes
- Prepare 1 cup of Spelt flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Sea salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Agave.
- Prepare 1 of capful Pure Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 of Banana (cut into small pieces).
- You need 1/4-1/2 cup of Sparkling water.
- Prepare of Grapeseed Oil (to coat your cooking surface).
Alkaline Banana Pancakes is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. Home » Recipes » Alkaline Banana Pancakes. I'm trying to eat a more healthy diet and have been searching the web for alkaline recipes. I've come across a few: some were good, and some were not so good.
Alkaline Banana Pancakes instructions
- Add Spelt flour, sea salt, vanilla extract, and agave to a bowl..
- Mix well.
- Pour (fold) in the sparkling water, a little at a time, until you reach your desired consistency. Fold it in as opposed to mixing it, as mixing will take away the fizz..
- Add your cut up bananas (or any other fruit) to the mixture and fold them in..
- Coat the surface of your pan, skillet, or griddle with grapeseed oil..
- Once your cooking surface is heated, pour the batter and cook until air bubbles are visible (3-5 minutes), being careful not to burn the underside of your pancake..
- Once air bubbles are visible, flip the pancakes and cook the other side (3-5 minutes)..
- Transfer cooked pancakes onto a plate, add more fruit if you'd like, and enjoy!! No syrup needed!!.
- Please note that the exposed fruit may stick to your cooking surface or create a bit of a soggy surface on the bottom of your pancake, but I found it to add "character" to my pancakes.. Happy Cookin!!.
This recipe is a combination of the good and the bad. 🙂. Add the buttermilk, almond oil, and raw honey to the eggs and bananas. Banana Pancakes done the alkaline way. You will be surprised as to how really quick and simple this recipe is. You need: One to two bananas Two tablespoons of dried coconut flakes or coconut meal A dash of cinnamon.