Banana pancake. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. You can cook Banana pancake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana pancake
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 2-3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar or jaggery.
- It’s 1/4 th tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2/3 rd cup of milk.
HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. I admit that flipping the pancakes could be tricky. Remember the smaller, the more manageable the pancakes are.
Banana pancake step by step
- In a mixing bowl add the peeled bananas, cinnamon powder, salt and jaggery/sugar..
- Mash the bananas and mix all of them together. Then add flour..
- Mix it well. Then add milk little by little while mixing to until batter like consistency..
- Heat a pan with little oil and pour the pancake batter to it..
- Flip to other side and cook again..
- When both sides are cooked, fold it three times to give a triangular shape..
- Serve with fruits and berries..
You might need to practice to make banana pancakes like boss. Peel the banana and break it up into several big chunks in a medium bowl. Use a dinner fork to thoroughly mash the banana. Continue mashing until the banana has a pudding-like consistency and no large lumps remain; a few small lumps are okay. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash.