WW banana muffins. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer at medium speed, beat the sugar, applesauce, eggs and oil until frothy. With the mixture at low speed, alternately add the bananas and buttermilk with the flour mixture; stire until just combined (do not overmix). Whisk together yogurt, milk, and egg in large bowl.
I used fat free plain Greek yogurt which is now zero points on the new WW Freestyle Program. Thank you Lori for sharing this banana nut muffin recipe. I love muffins and banana muffins are one of my favorite. You can have WW banana muffins using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of WW banana muffins
- Prepare 1 C of Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 C of Greek Non Fat Plain Yogurt.
- It’s 2 of Ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 1/2 C of sugar.
- It’s of Vanilla extract.
- You need Dash of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
I made some arrangement to the recipe. Who is going to eat one mini-muffin? And certainly not Paul Hollywood.) How to Make Miracle Muffins. After much mixing, and baking, and taste testing, I am here to tell you that it is true!
WW banana muffins step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl (flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt).
- Mix all wet ingredients in bowl (bananas, yogurt, egg, oil, sugar).
- Mix dry to wet ingredients stir until batter forms.
- Pour into cup cake tray (fill half way) add chocolate chips if you please.
- Bake 350 degrees for 15 mins.
My Miracle Muffins are just one Weight Watchers point each! Whisk in the egg, vanilla, brown sugar and white sugar substitute. Using a large bowl, beat the sugar, applesauce, eggs and oil until frothy. Alternating between the mashed banana and dry ingredients, gradually beat the two together until combined Fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Spoon the batter into the cups, filling each about two-thirds full.