5 ingredient carrot cake bites 🥕🥕 (No sugar, No flours, No Dairy). This is very crumbly though but we loved it. Naturally sweetened with just bananas and carrots. If you want it a little sweeter, you can drizzle honey on top!
This Flourless Paleo Carrot Cake has only five ingredients and no flour, nuts, refined sugar, grains, gluten, dairy, liquid sweeteners (ie. honey) or oil. It's super easy to make (shred the carrots, chop the pineapple, mash the banana, mix everything together, pop in the oven) and doesn't take long to cook, or to cool. Naturally sweetened with dates and coconut, these carrot cake bites are a no-bake snack that will satisfy your sweet tooth and help improve your health. You can cook 5 ingredient carrot cake bites 🥕🥕 (No sugar, No flours, No Dairy) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 5 ingredient carrot cake bites 🥕🥕 (No sugar, No flours, No Dairy)
- You need 2 of bananas.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of almond meal (or oat flour).
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened dessicated coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrots (about 150g).
- You need of Optional (Add-ins).
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Walnuts.
- You need of Raisins.
Gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan – these snacks pack in plenty of cancer-fighting nutrients with added spices to boost up antioxidants. If you're ready, let's hop over into the kitchen and whip up a batch! To do so, you'll want to gather the following ingredients: shredded or finely-chopped carrots, sweetener of choice (I used pyure, a stevia/erythritol blend), one egg, coconut flour, coconut oil or butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and shredded coconut to roll the bites in. To the food processor, add walnuts, vanilla, salt, and spices.
5 ingredient carrot cake bites 🥕🥕 (No sugar, No flours, No Dairy) instructions
- Purée or shred carrots. Set aside. I only have a stick blender and have to pulse it serveral times in small batches. It works though :).
- Blend bananas and eggs. Set aside..
- Mix almond flour and coconut together. Add in banana and egg mixture. Than fold in carrots and any optional add-ons..
- Bake at 200 degrees for 40-45 mins. I made mine in a small loaf pan. Makes about 8 square bites..
Making a traditional carrot cake egg-free and dairy-free is relatively straightforward. Unlike with eggless vegan white cake, where replacing the structure from eggs is important, carrot cakes are more forgiving. Simply removing the eggs and adding some extra leavening does the trick. Energy bites, and other no-bake ball-shaped treats, are the ultimate way to get your dessert fix without having to a) bake and b) overstuff yourself. One bite, the craving is satisfied and you're feeling good.