Best No-Nut Banana Muffins. Best No-Nut Banana Muffins My son got braces.what more can I say? 😜. Place muffin cups inside a muffin pan. Or grease the insides of the pan.
Mix well till the batter takes on a uniformed and smooth consistency. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. In another bowl, mash the bananas. You can cook Best No-Nut Banana Muffins using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best No-Nut Banana Muffins
- It’s 4 of Bananas, the riper the more flavor you will get..
- You need 1 1/2 stick of Butter, melted.
- You need 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- You need 2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 5 tsp of White Sugar.
Add egg, oil and vanilla; mix well. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Mix together butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla and then put the bananas in the mixture and stir. Here are a few reasons to love this banana muffin recipe (which happens to be more nutritionally redeeming than most): These muffins are easy to make with basic ingredients.
Best No-Nut Banana Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Place muffin cups inside a muffin pan. Or grease the insides of the pan..
- In a medium mixing bowl, mash the bananas well with a fork.
- Add the butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla. Mix well till the batter takes on a uniformed and smooth consistency..
- In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and fold until all the dry ingredients have absorbed the wet ingredients..
- In to each of the muffin cups scoop 1/2 cup of the batter..
- Once all the cups have batter, sprinkle 1/2 a teaspoon of the white sugar on the tops of the batter..
- If there are any empty cups, line the bottoms with water to prevent scorching of the pan..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Test one with a toothpick to be sure muffins are done..
- Allow muffins to cool for 5 minutes then place muffins on a cooling rack..
No one will know the difference. Light, fluffy and delicious Egg Free Banana Muffins that will satisfy any muffin craving. This recipe for eggless banana muffins can be adapted to suit common food allergies – egg free, dairy free, gluten free, and low sugar. Or make these muffins without eggs if you are caught without eggs for your usual recipe. In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter.