Banana Nut muffins. Mix the banana-sugar mixture into the flour mixture until combined. Fold in the nuts and the mashed bananas with a rubber spatula. Spoon the batter into the muffin tins to fill them about halfway.
They're the best banana nut muffins I've found. In a medium bowl, beat egg whites slightly. Stir in bananas, sugar, oil, and lemon peel. You can cook Banana Nut muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Nut muffins
- You need 3 1/2 cup of Self rising flour.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of White granulated sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of Unsalted butter softened.
- It’s 4 large of Whole eggs.
- You need 8 tbsp of Whole milk.
- You need 3 cup of Mashed ripe bananas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped nuts (your choice).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh grated nutmeg ( or 1/4 tsp ground).
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. Add the soft butter, eggs, and vanilla and beat well, scraping down the sides of the bowl once or twice. Mix in the dry ingredients just until incorporated. Fold in the nuts if desired with a rubber spatula.
Banana Nut muffins step by step
- Mashed bananas in a large plastic bag, set aside.
- Measure together and mix flour nutmeg and cinnamon set aside.
- Mix together sugar and butter until fluffy..
- Add eggs, 1 at a time mixing well after each addition.
- Add flour mixture and bananas alternately , beating well after each addition..
- Fold in nuts, I use slow on my mixer due to arthritis in my hands..
- Bake in paper lined muffin pans at 375 for 25 to 30 minutes. Or until toothpick inserted and muffin comes out clean..
Banana nut muffin recipe with ripe bananas, nuts, sugar, egg, flour. If time and waistline permitted, I could wake up every morning to these banana nut muffins! Stir banana mixture into flour mixture just until combined. Mash bananas in a large bowl. Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract.